It's time to GET DIRTY Southwest Louisiana!
NEW LOCATION! - The prestigious Chennault International Airport in Lake Charles, La.
Additional Info / Registration
April 18th, 2015.
3.5 mile obstacle course/mud-run.
- Gates will open at 7 a.m with the first wave beginning at 8 a.m.
- Last TIMED wave starting at 11 a.m
- Last untimed wave at 1.20 pm.
- The adult wave is open to participants ages 13 and older.
- A free fun run obstacle course will be available for children ages 12 and under.
- The entry fee is $65. Discounts are available for Corporate teams and groups of 25 people or more and for our US military men and women.
- For more info email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ReALLIEty Challenge, April 18th, 2015
The Mission Continues, is a non-profit that empowers wounded veterans to serve again here at home, giving them purpose and allowing them to use their incredible skill sets to help build and bring communities together.
The ReALLIEty Challenge supports The Mission Continues.